Please Note: All 8th grade students will participate in the Spring Musical which will be held on May 1. When required by the Arts Department, 8th grade students will be expected to attend required rehearsals for this event. However, the dates are minimal and will interfere very little with sports activities. We expect all spring athletes to attend the event May 1, and will modify practices on that day to avoid interfering with the musical.
- February 10: 8th grade students will attend musical practice, however all other students will begin the first day of spring sports.
- February 17: No sports practice due to Presidents Day Holiday.
- March 14: No sports practicedue to Parent-Teacher Conference Day.
- March 17-21: No sports practice due to Spring Break.
- March 25 – 8th grade students will attend musical practice, no sports for 8th grade students.
- April 18 and 21: No sports practice due to Easter Holiday.
- April 28 – May 9: Spring Football practice with the exception of the Spring Musical on May 1.