New Family Events (May-August)
We are so glad you are joining our PS family. Let's get ready for 2021-22 together! We have planned something for every month this summer, both virtual and in-person events to get your family transitioned into Presbyterian School. Here's a lineup of our events:
- Everything You Need to Know About... (EC, LS, MS) virtual meeting
- New Panther Pack Playtime & Hangout (PK3-8th grade) in-person
- New Panther ZOOM virtual meeting
- Ask Admission Coffee Hour virtual meeting
- Early Childhood Classroom Visits in-person
- Lower and Middle School New Student Orientation in-person
- New Parent Coffee in-person
- New Panther Liaison and Panther Pal Outreach virtual meeting
Click here for more specific information on event dates, times and locations.
3 Easy Steps to Get Ready for School
1. Complete 2021-22 Required School Forms: Due May 21, 2021
All required school forms may be accessed through a quick link on the School's Parent Portal. Instructions for accessing the Parent Portal are given below in step 3. The majority of the school forms should be completed no later than May 21, 2021. Families may have until August 2, 2021 to complete school forms requiring a physician’s signature. If you have any questions about a required school form, please contact Registrar, Judy Ligon, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Purchase School Uniforms: Sue Mills Uniform or Uniform Resale Closet
Uniforms should be purchased at Sue Mills Uniform (3465-A W. Alabama or www.millswear.com.) No substitutions of vendors or materials are allowed, unless otherwise specified. The School offers a Uniform Resale Closet in Founders Hall where gently used uniform items may be purchased for $5 each. To review uniform requirements, go to the School's Parent Portal and view the School Uniform link under Resources.
3. Visit the PS Parent Portal: The place to find it all
All back-to-school information, calendars, directories, volunteer information and more can be found on the School's Parent Portal. Click on the Forgot Your Password link to retrieve your username and password. If your family’s contact information changes over the summer, please login to the Parent Portal and update your information.
How can I learn more?
Please reach out to us anytime if you have questions. We are happy to chat on the phone or have a "virtual" meeting. If you are interested in speaking with a PS parent, we are happy to arrange it!