Illness & Response
If your child has a Non-COVID related illness (i.e. strep, common cold, etc.), please keep your child at home and do the following:
- Designate your child absent in SchoolPass.
- Email your Homeroom Teacher/Advisor AND your Division Office (Mary Elizabeth Borden or Michelle Mota) with notification of illness and absence.
- Contact Julie Brunson, Director of Health Services, (346-353-8103) before returning to campus
If your child has a COVID-Related issue (i.e. has COVID symptoms, been in close contact with positive COVID case, or tested positive for COVID) please do the following:
- Contact Julie Brunson, Director of Health Services, (346-353-8103)
- Follow Return-to-Campus Protocol.
What happens with school work while my child is at home recovering from illness, monitoring symptoms or in a quarantine?
- No school work is required if a child is sick. Children should rest and recover as needed, and missed assignments may be completed upon the child’s recovery and return to school.
- For extended absences, please contact your teacher AND Division Head so they can help facilitate your child's forward academic progress and help coordinate online learning if necessary.
Free COVID Testing
Free COVID-19 testing is being provided by the State of Texas and Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM) in partnership with Curative Inc. Access to testing is very easy and straightforward and there are numerous slots available for testing individuals regardless of symptoms.
Director of Health Services
Head of Early Childhood
Head of Lower School
Head of Middle School
Mary Elizabeth Borden
EC/LS Office Manager
MS Office Manager