The Gala will be held on Saturday, February 24, 2018 at Goode Company's Armadillo Palace. Our VIP Reception begins at 6:00 p.m. while our General Admission opens at 7:00 p.m.
- Complimentary valet will be provided, however we do recommend arriving by Uber.
- Dress is casual, think jeans and boots!
- 6:00 p.m. - VIP Cocktail Reception, Wine Pull and Big Board Open
- 7:00 p.m. - General Admission opens, Buffet Dinner
- 8:00 p.m. - Live Auction
- 9:30 p.m. - Dance away to DJ Craig!
- 10:00 p.m. - Big Board closes and Faculty Raffle announced
Don't Miss These at the Gala!
- Live Auction: Get your paddles read to bid on our Live Auction items. Click here to view the items.
- Big Board: New this year, we will have two Big Boards at the Gala with the original Class Projects and more fun items to bid on! Click here to view the items.
- Teacher Raffle: Give your favorite teacher and guest of his or her choice a fun staycation here in Houston! They will stay for two nights at any Hilton in/around Houston with a night out at Uchi and a $50 Uber gift card to get them there! You can purchase one entry for $30 or four entries for $100 (you can choose four different faculty members if you would like).
- Heads or Tails Raffle: Purchase a chance to play Heads or Tails for $50. First place will win the beautiful Judith Ripka earrings valued at $900.
- Wine Pull: Grab a cork and we will pull the bottle with your number - will it be a bottle of red or white? Silver Oak or Cakebread? Take your wine home with you at the end of the evening and enjoy your fabulous wine so generously donated by our Presbyterian School families.
The Wrecking Ball Gala’s online auction will close on February 22 at 9:00 p.m. Bidders do not need to have a child at PS or purchase a ticket to the Gala in order to participate. While the silent online auction will end before the Gala, there will be a Big Board and Live Auction the night of the event.
Click here to bid on our online auction.
Leading the Wrecking Ball Crew:
Iris Allen - Charlie ('20), Graham ('23), James ('27)
Director of Special Events and Volunteers