- It will cost approximately $25 million to:
- Design and build a new three-story 46,000 square foot building that will house the Center for Early Learning with indoor areas opening to outdoor play and classroom spaces, and the Lower School with collaborative spaces that encourage critical and creative thinking.
- Fully renovate and expand the Middle School to better accommodate existing STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) initiatives and to create gallery and performance spaces for student and community artists.
- Expand outdoor play areas for Early Learning and Lower School students.
- Create additional spaces for a growing Arts Program and After-School Programs.
- Increase the School’s dedicated funds to ensure that the new facility can be maintained properly over time.