The Carnival is this Sunday, November 4 from 2 - 6 p.m. at the OEC and we look forward to seeing you there! Here are a few important reminders:
- Volunteers - Please check in 10 minutes before your shift in the center of the field at the Volunteer Check-In Booth.
- General Parking for Carnival - 2720 Reed Road Carnival Parking will be available off-site between 1:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, November 4. Shuttle buses will run continuously to and from the off-site parking lot to the OEC. The shuttle ride to the OEC will be short and security will be provided at the parking lot.
- Underwriter Parking for Carnival - Parking at the OEC is limited to vendors and underwriting sponsors on Carnival Day. Parking passes for underwriters to park at the OEC were mailed home. If you are an underwriter and did not receive a parking pass in the mail, please email Kendall McCord at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- Ticket Will Call - All tickets that were pre-ordered can be picked up at Ticket Will Call Booth on Carnival Day. Ticket will-call will be located near the carnival entrance.
- Carnival Map - A Carnival map went home with all EC/LS students today. Check out where all the vendors, booths and games are located in the Carnival at the OEC. Click here to see the Carnival Map.
- Grade Level Raffle Ticket Competition is Over - The grade level competition to sell raffle tickets has officially closed. Winners for LS and MS will be announced at the Carnival. However, raffle tickets can still be purchased at the Carnival to try and win a prize.
Important Carnival Dates
Friday, September 28 - Underwriting & T-Shirt Deadline
Friday, October 12 - Carnival Ticket Pre-Sale Begins
Thursday, October 25 - Carnival Spirit Day! Raffle Ticket and Pre-Sale Ticket Deadline
Friday, November 2 - Carnival Spirit Day! Wear your Carnival t-shirt
Sunday, November 4 - Carnival
Contact Director of Special Events and Alumni, Kendall McCord at 713-620-6430 or email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you at the 2018 Carnival!